Job Title: Engineering Manager – Rail
Location: Home based role, central region
An outstanding opportunity has come available to join an engineering company as an engineering manager. In the role of engineering manager you will undertake review of civils design packages of work
The successful candidate will develop engineering solutions to proposals to best satisfy the business case along with a whole host of daily duties including review of civils works.
Working in a team you will lead the engineering competence of the works, allowing you to develop annual maintenance plans for systems. You will also be working with some of the worlds leading and cutting edge technology.
* Previous work on civils packages.
* A working knowledge of rail engineering; an adequate understanding of all other related disciplines.
* An ability to work and communicate effectively in a team context.
* An appreciation of all the life cycle stages of rail infrastructure.
* Risk assessment competence.